Guest posts are welcomed at TravellerLines Blog because we believe they provide new and unique perspectives about travel tips for our readers.
You may submit a guest post about travel for consideration if you are a travel blogger. Please read the below guest post policy and send your article to rachellelbi (at) gmail.com
Guest Post Policy
- There is no guarantee a written guest post will be published. Publishing the guest post is up to the editor’s discretion, based on available slots in the schedule and competition with other writers.
- Guest posts must be original content. None of the content may have been published on another website or blog. All content is checked to see if it has been published anywhere else on the web.
- An ideal guest post submission will be from someone with their own travel blog who is looking to grow readership and exposure and interested in providing helpful information and tips to people.
- All articles must be between 500 - 1000 words which is typically a good guide for a value-added blog post.
- Guest post articles are not to be republished on another blog or website.
- You may add one relevant content link back to a blog article or resource. Again, please do not include affiliate links or solicitations for products or services in the article. The content link may not be to a site home page.
- If you have a blog, you can include a 2-3 sentence byline with a site oriented link and description. The byline will be posted at the end of the article.
- We reserve the right to make formatting adjustments and may change the title and sub headings. We’ll reach out to you via email if further editing is required.
- Please link back to the guest post via a blog roundup or using social media such as Twitter or Facebook.